4. Learning Assessments in Greek (qualitative assessment) and in English using the Wechsler Individual Achievement Test | Third Edition (WIAT-III).
The WIAT-III is an achievement test used in a variety of clinical, educational and research settings, including schools, clinics, private practices and residential treatment facilities.
Target Age Group: 4:0-50:11
• Identify student academic abilities, make educational placement decisions, diagnose specific learning disability, design instructional objectives, and plan interventions.
• Focus on reading goals and objectives with the Early Reading Skills subtests.
• Evaluate patterns of strengths and weaknesses to identify learning disabilities.
5. Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition – ADOS-2
ADOS – 2 is a standardized, semi – structured, observation assessment tool that allows the examiner to observe and gather information regarding an individual’s behavior and communication in a variety of different social situations. It allows the examiner to accurately assess and diagnose autism spectrum disorders across age, developmental level, and language skills.
Target Age Group: 12 months through adulthood